|Seasonal gourmet meals, a peacefully charming f...|
Seasonal gourmet meals, a peacefully charming feel, and satisfactory Japanese hospitality.
Perfectly situated for sightseeing around Kinosaki Hot Springs, we gladly accommodate any type of guest, from the single traveler to families. Guests can draw a picture of their travels at our post card corner, enjoy reading a comic book from our collection, or relax with a drink at our bar. These are just a few services we offer our guests to ensure that they have a pleasant stay. We would also like to recommend visiting our art gallery villa 'Hanatsubaki' or trying our luxurious private open-air bath.
Private bath, 'Sarasa' bath
Private bath, 'Kazahana' bath
- 781 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Tsubakino will be indicated by the flashing number (No.85)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(20) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(20)
- Room feautres
- 14 rooms w/restroom, 6 rooms without restroom, all rooms have a washroom, refrigerator, digital LCD TV, AC unit.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Public bath:
'Osaraku' is the smaller stone open-air bath with jacuzzi jets.
'Kochyou' is our Japanese cypress indoor bath, the woods aroma fills the air.
'Sarasa' bath is the first of its kind in Kinosaki! The ceramic bath is creates micro-bubble filled water. These micro-bubbles have shown to have beautifying effects on the skin.
'Kazahana' bath, a relaxing breeze blows through this bath made with Japanese cypress. The changing room floor is covered with waterproof traditional Japanese tatami(straw mats). There is also a bench in the rooms. These features help to make the bath more kid friendly
Y Small towel N Body wash N Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap N Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- *Villa style rooms (w/toilet) come with hair dryers.
*Shavers, soap, body wash, shampoo+conditioner, and hairdryer are in the public bath.
- Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Vending machine,Shop,Spa,Massage service
- Copier,Fax,Wheelchair,Postal service
- Facility information
- -Japanese comic book(Manga) rental
-Shuttle(a small bus provided free of service by the Kinosaki Ryokan information center)
-Massage service (extra charge)
-Personal picture post card design station
-Printed Yukatas (cotton Kimonos, not available during winter)
-Main building villa\'s art gallery \'Hanatsubaki\', free admission and discount shopping coupons available.
-Large and small banquet halls
-Japanese pub/bar \'Sazanka\'
-Travel post cards
-Comic book corner
-Private open-air bath
- Free parking available (up to 16 cars)
- Credit cards accepts
- VISA, DC, UC, JCB
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.