|Come see us in the center of Kinosaki and try o...|
Come see us in the center of Kinosaki and try our reservable open-air hot spring bath for private bathing.
Our indoor public bath is open late so you can spend all night soaking and relaxing (16:00~9:00 the next day). Our newly completed open-air public bath is especially popular for reservation by guests wanting a more private feel. Because we are located in the center of Kinosaki it makes touring the outdoor open-air public hot spring baths very easy. Feel free to ask us about our special meals offered in our dinning hall, "Benten". (In winter many of our meals include the popular crab, from spring to fall the main dish of the meals changes to meat.)
How about a private open-air bath bathing experience? (JPY2160for 45min.)
"Benten" private dinning hall with Japanese style seating, floor is dropped under table for more comfort.
Indoor public baths for men and women, open 2pm~9am(next morning). Women's bath pictured above.
Rentable women's printed yukata (cotton kimono) for JPY1080
- 274 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Kawaguchiya Honkan will be indicated by the flashing number (No.43)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(13) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(13)
- Room feautres
- Restroom & bath(10 rooms), only restroom(3 rooms), T.V., AC unit, refrigerator(all rooms). All restrooms have a bidet.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Reservable open-air public bath for private bathing (JPY 2160/45min. incl. tax)
Y Small towel N Body wash N Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap N Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Reservable open air(outdoor) bath,Guest parking,Air purifier
- Internet,Pants press
- Facility information
- A public bus leaving from Kinosaki train station offers transportation to the hotel.
Massage service(extra charge), karaoke(extra charge), women's yukata(cotton kimono) rental(extra charge, available April to October)
*Reservable open-air public bath-with resting area, wood deck. The features of the bath are captivating, with stones placed around the bath creating places to relax against. The bath can be rented out for JPY 2,160 for 45 minutes.
*Our private dinning area "Benten" is traditional Japanese seating on the floor but there are drops under the table to dangle your feet down into for a more relaxing experience. The tables of smokeless cooking plates built in, makes for a fun cooking experience right at your own table.
*Separated public baths for men and women are open 16:00 till 9:00am the next morning.
*Two banquet halls (51m^2 and 40m^2).
- Private parking (next to inn) 2:00pm~10:00am
- Credit cards accepts
- Credit cards are not accepted (Cash only)
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.