|In front of 'Ichi no Yu' open-air bath in the m...|
In front of 'Ichi no Yu' open-air bath in the middle of Kinosaki Onsen, the inns wood gives off a warm feeling.
-Located in the middle of Kinosaki, wooden 3 story structure with traditional Japanese tea-ceremony arbors.
-The inn compliments the scenes of the weeping willow lined Otani River that runs along side it. From the four guest rooms located on the Otani River side of the building guests can watch yukata(cotton kimono) clad pedestrians walk along the tree lined river streets on their way to the open-air public baths.
-During the winter season (November~March) interested guests may borrow hot water bottles to help warm their bedding to make for a cozy winter sleep. (Only 10 hot water bottles available, so reserve your bottle when you arrive.)
-Colorful yukata (cotton kimono) rental available for both men and women, JPY 500 per yukata.
-Guests can also order a cake from the inn for special occasions, orders must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
Most popular course year round, fresh seafood served on a boat platter. Also comes with Tajima beef (a.k.a. Kobe beef), a little bit fancy.
At the end of this meal mix your rice into the broth for a unique dish, rice soup!
The most popular and simple plan, comes with crab and Tajima beef (a.k.a. Kobe beef) for a culinary delight.
From November the long awaited crab season finally opens!
- 369 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Kobayashiya will be indicated by the flashing number (No.39)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(14) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(14)
- Room feautres
- 9 rooms with bidet restrooms, 5 rooms without restroom, all rooms with TV, AC unit, refrigerator, safe box, morning paper
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- The bath is open from 3:00p.m. to 9:00a.m. the next morning. This lets guests enjoy the bath all night long. The women's bath and family (private) bath are interchangeable, please be aware of the changes between 3:00p.m. and 9:30p.m.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Shower cap, conditioner, shampoo, hairdryer and shaver are located in the large public bath. A hairdryer can be borrowed at the front desk and taken back to your room.
- Guest parking,Vending machine,Massage service
- English support,Copier,Fax,Morning newspaper,Postal service
- Facility information
- -Massage services, 40 minutes for JPY 4,000 (Not available every day)(*The massages are done in the guests' rooms.)
-In the winter hot water bottles are available for our female guests (limited amount).
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, Visa, American Express, DC, Master Card
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.