|An Inn with a private open-air bath, family fri...|
An Inn with a private open-air bath, family friendly atmosphere, and warm hospitality.
Standing along Otani River that runs through Kinosaki Onsen Town, a one minute walk to the hot spring's 'origin and birthplace', 'Konotori Yu'. Wonderful views of the cherry blossom trees that line the street and ropeway gondola. Our business focuses on the families. Guests are welcome to a care free stay here with us.
Our inn, Tsuruya Inn, is different from the other inns that share the same name. What is different is our hospitality and refinement, because our inn focuses on the families.
Directly in front of the inn is the vermillion-red lacquered Yakushi Bridge of the hot spring temple. At our entrance guests are treated to a great photo opportunity of the landmark bridge and a gracious welcome from our family of staff. We are proud of our sincere and high standards of hospitality that we give to our guests. From our inn guests can start their memorable visit to Kinosaki. As you leave out from our inn enjoy the sites of: the garden bath 'Konotori Yu' also known as the origin of the hot springs(only about 1 minute walk away), the flowing Otani River, and the famous seven open-air public baths.
The many faces of the different seasons can be seen around the town and from the ropeway gondolas. Near by are the UNESCO Genbudo Caves, Kinosaki Marine World(aquarium) and the Sanin Coast National Park. We create the perfect starting point to access anyone of them.
We also want to suggest our delicious cuisine- top and local brand 'Tajima Beef', this is the origin of Kobe beef, and in the winter is our famed king and snow crab cuisines, caught fresh locally. Summer cuisine...
- 606 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Tsuruya will be indicated by the flashing number (No.9)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(10) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(10)
- Room feautres
- LCD TV, A/C unit, refrigerator, bidet restroom(only 2 rooms)
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Both baths may be small, but this allows for the therapeutic benefits of the ozone (trioxygen) bubble jets installed in the baths to be more effective.
Y Small towel Y Body wash N Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- In addition we also have hairdryers, bar soap, hair brush, shaver, shower cap, and sewing kit available upon request(free).
- Guest parking,Massage service
- English support,Wheelchair
- Facility information
- Free public shuttle available, massage services(extra charge), we can help with activity reservations for golfing, tennis courts, or a fishing boat, 2 private indoor baths, banquet hall.
- Free parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, NICOS
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.