|At our mountain inn you can cook on a sunken fi...|
At our mountain inn you can cook on a sunken fireplace. At night enjoy a relaxing bath with a great view of the town.
From our inn, half way up the mountain side, you can enjoy the view of Maruyama River flowing through rolling mountains. A beautiful view anytime of the year as the mountains change colors with the seasons. The view from the bath and Japanese hometown cooking on the sunken fireplace are sure to make your trip memorable. The bath can be used for private bathing during the weekdays.
- 477-2 Imazu , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Ashigaru will be indicated by the flashing number (No.102)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(7) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(7)
- Room feautres
- All rooms are Japanese style and have a T.V. and AC unit.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Facility information
- Free shuttle available.
Sunken fireplace cooking in dinning hall, bath with a view
- Parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- Credit cards are not accepted here. (Cash only)
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.