|Entering through our main entrance feels like w...|
Entering through our main entrance feels like walking into a Japanese cabin in the woods. Inside is a private partial open-air bath and delicious Japanese cuisine made with local products.
A jacuzzi bath with an open design looking over Maruyama River, stone bath, and reservable private partial open-air bath can all be used for private bathing. (Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis. It costs JPY 2,100 for 40 minutes)
Our newest reservable private and partial open-air bath is 'Madoka no Yu'. It's slightly on the small side but is filled with charm. Relax in the stone bath as hot spring water flows from the trees, into the stone basins and then into the bath.
The most popular partial open-air bath is 'Seseragi no Yu'. A small babbling mountain brook and lush undeveloped woodlands provide a natural and gorgeous backdrop. It isn't hard to see why our gardner calls this his best work. The bath is in an annex building, a short distance from the main building and has two separated baths (for men and women).
Our long awaited and anticipated guest rooms with attached private open-air baths, total of 5, are now available and awaiting their next guest. One room is equipped with a bath made specially from a rare umbrella pine wood.
There is a small picture book library in the lobby, with selections popular with children and ladies.
Don't pass up the chance to to experience the loveliness of a traditional Japanese hot spring town by wondering to the several open-air public hot spring bath houses. The popular 'Sato no Yu' is only a seven minute walk from here. For a more authentic feel we suggest wearing a traditional Japanese yukata(cotton kimono), provided by the inn, and don't forget your bag of bathing amenities.
- 548-1 Imazu , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Hakusan will be indicated by the flashing number (No.107)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(24) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(24)
- Room feautres
- All rooms in the main building have a restroom (8 of the restrooms come with a bidet), TV, and individual AC unit, down comforter. 17 rooms have a refrigerator.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- The main building has a jacuzzi bath, stone bath, and reservable private partial open-air bath. (Reservations are not necessary. Guests can use the baths privately whenever they are unoccupied. Baths are available on a first come first serve basis. There is a charge for use of these baths.)
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap Y Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Facility information
- Free admission tickets to the open-air public bath houses (For guest staying overnight only). Guests can borrow baby shampoo, soap and shower caps from the inn. The closest swimming beach is 'Kehi Swimming Beach', a 5~10 minute car drive. Women's yukata (cotton kimono) rentals are JPY 840. There are free massage chairs available in the annex building, with the open-air bath attached guest rooms. Access to 'Seseragi no Yu' open-air bath is located separate from the main building, the bath is divided into two sides. We also have a banquet hall, large public bath (jacuzzi bath and stone bath), private partial open-air bath 'Madoka no Yu' (Can be used for private bathing for an extra cost of JPY 2100 for 40 minutes.) There is a small library with a collection of children's picture books. There are empty refrigerators in the guest rooms that guests fill with drinks from the vending machine.
- Parking for 60 cars.
- Credit cards accepts
- Cash Only
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.