|A quiet ryokan found sitting upstream along the...|
A quiet ryokan found sitting upstream along the Otani River that flows through Kinosaki.
Positioned upstream in Kinosaki. Several works of art are displayed throughout the building, similar to an art gallery.
- 1075 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Tsutaya Seirantei will be indicated by the flashing number (No.1)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(10) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(10)
- Room feautres
- Restroom, T.V., heating/cooling unit, refrigerator
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:No Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Baths with garden views.
The baths are open 24 hours, guests are free to use them at anytime.
Y Small towel N Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap N Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata N Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Toothbrush, shower cap, shaver, towel
- Guest parking,Garden,Massage service
- English support,Postal service
- Facility information
- Open-air public bath tour option, shuttle service.
Colorful women's yukatas (light cotton kimonos) are available April to October.
Library corner available.
- Parking available
- Credit cards accepts
- JCB, VISA, DC, UC, etc.
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.