|Placed in Kinosaki's central area, making it ex...|
Placed in Kinosaki's central area, making it extremely convenient to stroll around town to all the open-air public hot spring baths.
Located in central Kinosaki, a stay at our inn gives our guests a glimpse into an old and traditional Japanese town. Otani River, near by, lined with it's old weeping willows adds even more to experience. Shinkameya was the first inn in Kinosaki Onsen to be constructed by the master craftsman, Masaya Hirata. The two hot spring baths located in our main building are open 24 hours. It is the perfect place for families or couples to relax and unwind. All of our meals are also prepared with locally grown ingredients for your enjoyment.
Japanese style room(approx. 34m^2), with veranda, refrigerator, A/C (heating/cooling unit), toilet
Room built by the master craftsman Masaya Hirata. Size approx. 20m^2, tea-ceremony room style, heating/cooling unit, TV
A specialty full course meal of king snow crab offered in the winter season.
- 279 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Shinkameya will be indicated by the flashing number (No.41)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(12) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(12)
- Room feautres
- T.V., AC unit, refrigerator
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- Our two hot spring family type baths are open 24 hours.
Y Small towel N Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap N Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver N Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap N Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Bath towel (small and large), yukata (summer cotton kimono), toothbrush, hairbrush
- Guest parking,Massage service
- Postal service
- Facility information
- Massage service (extra charge), Discount tickets(ask front desk for details), Private hot spring bath(free), banquet hall, majong(free), shogi/go(free), table tennis(JPY 500/hour)(*some days may not be available for use) We do not have an elevator in our building. If you have difficulties with mobility please tell us in advance, we will do our best to put you up in a room on our first or second floor. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
- Parking Available
- Credit cards accepts
- Visa, Master-card, Saison card
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.