|In front of the inn, an emotionally rich sight ...|
In front of the inn, an emotionally rich sight of an expanding river lined with willow trees and spotted with arched bridges.
An inn that first opened its doors in 1862. Our warm hearted proprietress and kind staff are waiting to great you as soon as you pass through the entrance. Stretch yourself out, cramped by the city, and release your daily fatigue by spending a night or more with us. Quietly situated in the center of the hot spring town. With 'Ichi no Yu' and 'Yanagi Yu' public hot spring baths near by, we are conveniently located for any guest wanting to tour around to the seven famous open-air public hot spring baths. Dip you feet in the foot bath of Yanagi Yu, seen right in front of our inn. (Yanagi Yu is closed every Friday.)
Yanagi Yu Bridge as seen right in front.
Traditional Japanese style guest rooms (Example of a 2 person room)
Traditional Japanese style guest rooms (Example of a 4 person room)
Example of one of our dinner courses.
- 652 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Mutsunoya will be indicated by the flashing number (No.48)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(14) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(14)
- Room feautres
- A/C, TV, refrigerator
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:Yes Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):No Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- We would be happy to help guests reserve the bath for private bathing.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer N Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste Y Soap N Down comforter N Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) N Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Guest parking,Massage service
- Copier,Fax,Postal service
- Facility information
- Parking Available (20 spaces)
- Credit cards accepts
- Credit cards are not accepted (Cash Only)
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.