|Popular choice among women, slightly fancy with...|
Popular choice among women, slightly fancy with a wealthy touch, calming, satisfactory cuisine for a perfectly bliss holiday.
A 3 minute walk from Kinosaki JR train station, easy access to the all the open-air public bath houses and local shops. A gracefully calm inn styled after modernized Japanese tea-ceremony rooms. Just past the misted entrance is the lobby, with a light air of incense floating about. Following in traditional Japanese manners guests leave their shoes at the entrance upon entering. The quiet and immaculate interior, from the corridors to the elevator, is laid with new traditional Japanese tatami mats (straw mats) and has few steps. This allows for guests to walk barefoot and care free about the facilities.
Beautifully displayed seasonal flowers and our adorable Jizou San (guardian deity of children and travelers) art greets guests upon arrival. What else makes us extremely popular among our women guests are our gorgeous and exquisite original yukatas (cotton kimonos) that we lend to our guests.
In the evening guests enjoy original banquet style cuisines made from locally grown products. The menu changes every month, utilizing local seasonal ingredients.
- 174 Yushima , Kinosaki-cho , Toyooka-city , Hyogo
Ryokufukaku will be indicated by the flashing number (No.68)
- Room types
- Western style room(0) Japanese style room(24) Western/Japanese style room(0) Total(24)
- Room feautres
- All rooms have a full bathroom (with bidet), TV, AC unit, and refrigerator.
- Meals served in guest room
- Breakfast:No Dinner:Yes
- Private/Reserved dinning in hall
- Breakfast:No Dinner:No
- Hot spring
- Hot spring:Yes Family(private) bath:Yes Open air(outdoor bath):Yes Open air(outdoor bath) in guest room:No
- Baths explination
- The men's and women's sides of the baths change in the morning and evening.
Y Small towel Y Body wash Y Hair dryer Y Bidet Y Toothbrush,Toothpaste N Soap Y Down comforter Y Hair brush,Comb Y Large towel Y Yukata Y Shaver Y Shampoo(Shampoo/Conditioner) Y Shower cap Y Conditioner Y TV
- Other Amenities
- Open air(outdoor bath),Guest parking,Sauna,Massage service
- Postal service
- Facility information
- Original, colorful women's yukatas (cotton kimonos) available for free rental.
Tickets for free admission to the seven open-air public bath houses, and rubber stamp booklet.
Banquet hall, breakfast dinning hall 'Taizan', private karaoke room.
- Credit cards accepts
- Visa, JCB
Need help finding your way around Kinosaki?
*Business hours 9am to 6pm. We suggest printing out a copy of this window and bringing it with you.